HOW TO DOWNLOAD GAMES IN GAMERKIDUNYIA ?

NoteScroll Down And You Can See Game Parts First Open All Parts Then Check All Parts Link Perfectly Work Then Download The Game Parts. Again Note:- All Parts Download Need To Run This Game Thanks

 Hey What's Up

This Articles is especially for those Guys, Who Getting Trouble in Opening My Link or Not Able To Download Games From My Shortened Links. Today I am Show You How To Download From My Links With Pictures to Make It More Easier to Understand and I Also Made an Video Tutorial on it. You Also Check This Video Given Below

• Download Instructions (Step by Step)

1. Open My Links From My Website or YouTube Channel and Scroll Down To This Captcha Verification



2. Fill The Captcha on "I'm not a Robot" and After Getting a √ (Tick)


3. Scroll Down The Page and Click on the CONTINUE button.


4. After Clicking on CONTINUE button. You were Redirected to New Page.


5. Wait for 10 Seconds and Click on GET LINK


6. Prevent Yourself From Some Extra Pages and Pop-ups.


7. After This You Were Redirected to Main Download Page of Game.

PASSWORD

0 Comments